Service Level Agreement (SLA)
This Service Level Agreement ("SLA") is between Niteco Vietnam Co., Ltd (“Niteco”) and any registered user (“User”) of Niteco’s time-tracking service called EfficientTime (“Service”).
a) “Maximum Connectivity Minutes” is the total number of minutes during a billing month which the Service is expected to be accessible by the User through the internet. For a 30-day month, for example, the maximum connectivity minutes is 43,200 for a Service that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
b) “Downtime” is the total accumulated minutes that the Service is inaccessible by the User during a five minute period, as measured and aggregated in five minute intervals. For example, if the Service is inaccessible for 10 minutes due to maintenance, the Downtime is two units with a total of 10 minutes.
c) “Monthly Connectivity Uptime Percentage” is the total number of Maximum Connectivity Minutes less Downtime divided by Maximum Connectivity Minutes for a billing month.
d) “User Support” means the assistance that Niteco may provide assistance to the User to resolve issues with the Service.
e) “Service Level” means standards Niteco chooses to adhere to and by which it measures the level of service it provides.
f) “Incident” means any set of circumstances resulting in a failure to meet a Service Level.
g) “Bug” is a flaw in the Service which prevents a desired or expected outcome.
h) “Workaround” means a method of avoiding an Incident or Bug, either by employing a temporary fix or technique
1) EfficientTime is hosted on Windows Azure. As such, Niteco can only guarantee availability that is specified by the Windows Azure service (“Azure”) which is an Uptime of 99.95%.
2) Niteco shall inform the User of scheduled maintenance 24 hours via the User’s registered email before such maintenance takes place. Included in this notification will be the length of time of the maintenance.
1) Niteco shall provide the User support through email or Skype communication from Mondays to Fridays, 9AM to 5PM (Bangkok Time +7 GMT). Communication can be done by:
a) Sending an email to email@example.com
b) Calling niteco.support (username) on Skype
2) Prior to availing of support, the User is expected to have read the documentation available in the Resources and Support sections of the EfficientTime website.
Incidents and Bugs
1) Niteco shall respond to Incidents within 24 working hours from the receipt of such message or email.
2) The User is encouraged to report bugs to Niteco. It is the sole discretion of Niteco whether certain bugs are to be classified as critical or non-critical and whether or not such bugs will be fixed. Niteco is not obliged to give estimates of when a certain bug will be resolved, even if Niteco expressly states to provide a fix for such a bug.
3) For critical issues or bugs that cannot be resolved within a reasonable amount of time due to complexity, Niteco shall provide adequate workarounds to the User.
4) Niteco has no obligation under this Agreement to support the following:
a) versions of the Service not explicitly stated in this Agreement;
b) problems and/or errors created by User negligence;
c) problems and/or errors resulting from the use of non-recommended third party software or from hardware malfunction;
d) incidents and feature requests that are beyond the scope of the intended purpose of the Service.
User Queries and Feature Requests
1) Niteco shall entertain only User queries that the website or Service documentation does not address.
2) Niteco shall entertain feature requests from the User, in order to further improve the Service. However, Niteco has the right to refuse certain requests that are out of scope of the intended purpose, incompatible with the overall Service design, or are not feasible due to limitations in resources.